Please read everything you see below before submitting any art into the gallery, or your artwork will be declined!
What is NOT accepted:
- Humans with fox ears and tails or overly humanized foxes (ex: Kemonomimi)
- Taxidermy, Skulls, Bones, ect.
- Adoptables, YCH, Auctions, Pay to use lineart/bases, Advertisement, ect.
-Sonic Fanart or art drawn in a Sonic art style
- Extreme sexually suggestive art
- Blurry photos or poorly done photo-manipulations
- Unfinished drawings or drawings done on line paper
- Anti-fox art
- Maned wolves - while they MAY look like foxes, they are not.
- Art that is NOT yours - this includes submitting any and all free bases. Collabs however are welcome as long as all artists included are given proper credit.
What IS accepted:
- Traditional and Digital art
-Crafts (ex: fursuits, plushies, ect)
-Photography and photo-manipulations
- Anthro and non- anthro fox art
-Kitsunes, fantasy foxes, and fox created species
- Fanart (ex: Nick Wilde, Robin Hood, Tod, Eevee, Vulpix, ect.)
- Comics and Literature - Keep in mind we are picky when it comes to the literature we do accept. If it isn't about foxes in any way, then it will be declined.
- Free fox lineart, bases, ect for others to use
- Tutorials and Fox anatomical studies
Members are allowed two deviation per week in all folders but the mature art and reference sheet folder, were members are only allowed on deviation per month.
We here at love-of-foxes are going to be a tad more strict when choosing which deviations to allow in this group, so please don't think that it's anything personal if we decline your submission request. I repeat, it's nothing personal. We just want to keep this gallery enjoyable for the members and non members to view.
Standard Group Rules:
Theft is by no means tolerated in this group, and will result in an instant removal and being banned from the group.
Please do not spam the front page with advertisement regarding commissions, contest, raffles, ect- These comments will be hidden or flagged as spam.
Please do not ask to be a contributor, we don't want nor need any. Thanks.
Please submit your art in correct folders; If you are unsure which folder your submission belongs in, please feel free to note the group and ask.
Please direct all questions, problems or concerns you may have through notes.
We here at Love-Of-Foxes do not tolerate the disrespect of any group admin or group members. If we receive any notifications/complaints from other group members and if you are identified as a member of this group then you will be removed and blocked from this group permanently. So please be respectful.
- Thank you,
Your love-of-foxes admins