Before you hit the "join" button, please make sure to read through and understand our rules before joining and or submitting any art into the group! Thank you.
1. The deviation must follow the theme, that is about foxes, may it be photography, anthros, non-anthro, fantasy foxes, kitsunes, fox hybrids (as long as they resemble a fox), demon foxes, vent art (yes bloody fox art is allowed), plushies, stamps, comics, stories, and other crafts.
2. Members may submit up to 2 deviation per day. This number might decrease if it gets out of control, only for your own comfort. I understand how annoying it is when you get hundreds of deviations each day from one group.
3. Taxidermy, real fur, or photos of real skulls are not welcome here, so please be respectful and don't submit that stuff here.
4. Submitting of any anti-fox art will result in a instant removal and banning from the group.
5. Human/Humaniod art with fox tails and ears are not considered foxes, and therefore NOT accepted here.
6. Please do not submit extreme mature content. If we feel the submission is too suggestive in theme, it be automatically declined. We are very strict with what mature art we do accept; so please be respectful of the younger members in this group, and keep the mature content to a minimum.
7. We do not accept Sonic fanart, Sonic Fan characters, or artwork drawn in the Sonic style.
8. Adoptables/Auctions/YCH auctions are not accepted here, so please do not submit them.
9. Please do not submit any Blurry, poor quality photos of foxes, fursuits/crafts, or of artwork - This includes scraps and unfinished drawings-- This means drawings done on lined paper, and messy or incomplete art.
10. We do allow foxes with other animals/human art but the fox still must be the main focus, so if it isn't then it will be declined.
11. If you didn't draw it, please don't submit it. Collabs however are welcome, but it must be an actual collab and not something you randomly colored (i.e free lineart, commissions, ect).
We here at love-of-foxes are going to be a tad more strict when choosing which deviations to allow in this group, so please don't think that it's anything personal if we decline your submission request. I repeat, it's nothing personal. We just want to keep this gallery enjoyable for the members and non members to view.
Standard Group Rules:
1. Theft is by no means tolerated in this group, and will result in an instant removal and being banned from the group.
2. Please do not spam the front page with advertisement regarding commissions, contest, raffles, ect- These comments will be hidden or flagged as spam.
3. Please do not ask to be a contributor, we don't want nor need any. Thanks.
4. Please submit your art in correct folders; Don't forget to read the description of folders if you don't know what kind of art you can submit there.
5. Hate Art aimed toward other members/deviants is NOT tolerated here, and will result in a warning, and then a removal from the group. So please be nice.
6. Please direct all questions or problems/concerns you may have through notes. All comments regarding any issues will be hidden and unanswered.
7. We here at Love-Of-Foxes do not tolerate the disrespect of any group admin or group members. If we receive any notifications/complaints from other group members and if you are identified as a member of this group then you will be removed and blocked from this group permanently. So please be respectful.